We are looking for young, enthusiastic and experienced electrical engineers to join our fast-growing engineering team.
The Electrical Engineering Specialist will be responsible for the design of the electronics board and devices, 3D printers as well as for the design of test solutions for electronics devices.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Design PCBs
- Develop, debug and modify sketches for Arduino microcontrollers
- Design and testing of 3D printers and other devices
- Working with 3D printers, motors
- Higher education in electric engineering or other related fields (also students min. 3rd year)
- Strong knowledge of Arduino devices, their coding, structure and capabilities
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Arduino libraries
- Strong knowledge of verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of 3D Printing
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with teamwork, hands-on and “can do” mentality
- Working with deadlines
- Leadership skills
Interested individuals are requested to send their CV to email@example.com. Please, make sure to type Electric Engineer” in the subject line.
The objective of Foldink is developing 3D Bioprinting to apply this technology in Regenerative Medicine. More info https://foldink.am