Foldink 3D Bioprinting is looking for an enthusiastic and result driven software engineer to design and maintain our software. The ideal candidate brings the latest technological solutions into work, follows the best software engineering practices and is eager to learn and progress all the time.
• Develop, debug and modify sketches for Arduino microcontrollers
• Write well-designed, comprehensive, testable, efficient code by using the best software engineering practices
• Be able to use g-codes
• Collaborate with other team members
• Strong knowledge of Arduino devices, their coding, structure and capabilities
• Strong knowledge of C++ and Arduino libraries
• Strong knowledge of verbal and written English language
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Knowledge of 3D Printing
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Positive attitude with a teamwork, hands-on and “can do” mentality
• Working with deadlines
Interested individuals are requested to send their CV to email@example.com. Please, make sure to type “Software Engineer” in the subject line.